I am just one of the many women, turning 30 in a year time do bother me when I started to notice visible changes especially on my skin although I get compliments on my not bad skin for someone at my age. I am glad that I am one of those who blessed with acne free skin but definitely not the one with the perfect skin. I have large pores (even larger as I age) and my nose is filled with blackheads. My skin type is normal with a slightly oily t-zone. I used to have very oily skin where I have to carry oil blotter everywhere I go. But now the oil secretion seems to be in control. It might due to the right products that I am using or my skin is producing less oil as I age. I currently do not own any mattifying make up products as I prefer a little shine on my face. It somehow makes me look glowy which is the sign of youthful, healthy skin. I addicted to anything that spells the word anti-aging, firming or lifting. They are my best friends now!
What are the visible changes that I notice?
- Dark circles plus fine lines under the eyes
- Larger pores
- Laugh lines visible even when I am not smiling
- Little dark spots on the cheeks
- Forehead lines when my eyebrows are raised (yes, I actually notice this too)
- Uneven skin texture especially on the forehead
- Pimples that pop out once in a while leave scars that take longer time to fade